زبان آموزش انگلیسی
What do we mean by that?
- Basic HTML: Folks stopped counting HTML as a language worth formally learning sometime in the 90s, but this is only partially justified. It always helps to have strong basics.
- CSS: Cascading Stylesheets are incredibly powerful, and incredibly hard to use – until you know how they really work. Once you understand inheritance and selection in CSS, it will all make a lot more sense.
- Mail us about anything – anything! – and we will always reply 🙂
What are the requirements?
- Any modern browser and a simple text editor are all that will be needed for the code examples
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand HTML – its structure, and the commonly used tags
- Utilise CSS, including inheritance, selectors, the box model – the very topics that make CSS hard to use
- Use closures, dynamic prototyping, JSON, and the Document-Object-Model with confidence
What is the target audience?
- Yep! Folks who are absolutely new to web programming, and wish to learn HTML and CSS from scratch